9. September 2008

muaahahahaha!

I am sure y'all have seen this video of M.I.A.'s pal African Boy on discobelle today....


At this point I think I have to officially confess that I personally find Lil' Wayne a little tiny bit creepy... although he must be pretty succesful with the ladies, I mean not only is he fucking filthy rich, but he also is that kind of guy that takes care about his looks...

"I don't do too many (drugs). I just smoke weed and drink. But I'll never f**k with no more coke. It's not about the bad high; it's just about the acne: Cocaine makes your face break out. I'm a pretty boy."

And - as if anyone really gives a flying fuck about my opinion - the best A Milli Version to-date still is this one by Young Pulse, Killadaz & the TTC guys...







Young Pulse et Orgasmic - A Milli (Cuiz + KillaDaz+ Teki Latex) (mp3)

Keine Kommentare: