2. April 2009

time to predict the future


This very morning my coffee grounds told me the following:

"Of his knowledge a man should never boast,
Rather be sparing of speech
When to his house a wiser comes:
Seldom do those who are silent
Make mistakes; mother wit
Is ever a faithful friend."

And then something that I did not entirely understand: "Sprengjuhöllin"

So I googled it. What I found might be one of the most promising bands of 2009.
Sprengjuhöllin are from Iceland, so far all their songs were in icelandic, but they translated some of them now. I saw an interview at Iceland Airwaves in 2006 where they already seemed to think about changing their name to "hall of explosions", "hall of stars" or >ehem< "starcastle". I hope they won't.







Sprengjuhöllin - Worry Till Spring (mp3)








Sprengjuhöllin - The Drive (mp3)

Here's a video of "Worry Till Spring" in the original version: "Verum í Sambandi"

Keine Kommentare: